I ordered tickets to the play, and I had to pay 260.00 out of my own money. And I am a stay at home mom and my hubby is a minister so we are poor. So please pay me back ASAP. This Friday would be great!!!
Here is a list with how many tickets you have, and the price of your tickets:
- Donica M. (2 tickets–$26.00)
- Jacob R. (1 ticket–$13.00)*
- Samuel T. (2 tickets–$26.00)
- Macey R. (3 tickets–$39.00)
- Nait/Christahn K. (3 tickets–$39.00)
- Kylie E. (2 tickets–$26.00)
- Josh W. (2 tickets–$26.00)
- Isaiah M. (1 ticket–$13.00)*
- Mitchell C. (2 tickets–$26.00)
*If you are not going with your parents, you need to have a waiver filled out and signed by your parents. I will bring the waivers this Friday.
So yeah, if you can bring either cash or a check on Friday, that will let me pay the bills and get groceries too 🙂 LOL
You know what is funny? I am crying about 22 tickets that cost $260.00 and yet to see Les Miserables in Los Angeles would be more than that for just one ticket!!! hahaha!!! And I have done that before (it was worth it! LOL)
I will post your school work for this week in just a bit. 🙂
God bless ❤